USB 3 to 5 Gigabit Ethernet (5GbE) AdapterIncludes USB-C to USB-C and USB-A to USB-C cables
- Adds 5 Gigabit Ethernet Connectivity—Adds a multi-Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45) port to your computer.
- Supports NBASE-T Standard—5 Gb/s and 2.5 Gb/s speeds supported when used with a multi-Gigabit compatible switch or router. Also supports 1 Gb/s and 100 Mb/s speeds.
- Budget Friendly—Low-cost adapter connects your computer to infrastructure via inexpensive Cat 5e (or better) cables at distances up to 100 meters.
- Broad Computer Compatibility—Connects to any USB-A, USB-C, or Thunderbolt 3 computer port, or at the end of a Thunderbolt 3 device daisy chain.
- Advanced Features—Hardware encryption prevents unauthorized firmware modification. Energy-Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) standard supported.
- Easy Configuration—Change the adapter’s settings using operating system tools.
- Small and Silent—Adapter is pocketable and uses no fan, perfect for use in noise-sensitive environments.
- Bus-powered—Powered through its USB connection, the Solo5G requires no power adapter.
- Two USB Cables Included—Includes USB-C to USB-C and USB-A to USB-C cables.
- Ürün Tanımı
- Teknik Özellikler
Featuring NBASE-T technology (also known as multi-Gigabit Ethernet) the Solo5G adapter supports 5 Gb/s and 2.5 Gb/s link speeds (5GBASE-T and 2.5 GBASE-T, respectively) over common Cat 5e cabling when used with a compatible multi-Gigabit Ethernet switch or 10 Gigabit Ethernet switch with NBASE-T support. Models from Buffalo, Cisco, Netgear, QNAP, TRENDnet and others are available now.
Connected to the right switch, you can get great performance gains—from 250 to 400 percent the speed of Gigabit Ethernet—without rewiring! In case you’re connecting to a switch without NBASE-T support, the Solo5G also supports 1 Gb/s and 100 Mb/s link speeds.
Simple Driver Installation, Simple Configuration
To enable your system to support the Solo5G, simply download the macOS®, Windows, or Linux driver from Sonnet and run the installer. To adjust the Solo5G’s settings, just connect the adapter between your computer and the network switch (or directly to multi gigabit-enabled storage), and then configure the settings through the macOS Network control panel, Windows Device Manager, or Linux command line (or graphical utility).
Efficient and Silent
The Solo5G adapter supports the Energy-Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) standard, which reduces the adapter’s power demands on your computer. The adapter runs cool enough that it doesn’t need a fan, allowing silent operation.
Safe and Secure
The Solo5G incorporates encryption in hardware, protecting the adapter against malicious firmware modification that could enable covert computer access. Any unauthorized attempt to modify the firmware renders the adapter inoperable. This security feature prevents the Solo5G adapter from being reprogrammed, except by a manufacturer’s update using a secure encryption key.
Fiyat: Talep Üzerine
|Form Factor||USB 3 adapter|
|External Connectors||One USB-C port
One RJ45 socket
|5GbE Controller||Marvell AQC111U|
|Network Support||5GBASE-T, 2.5GBASE-T, 1000BASE-T, 100BASE-TX
(100 meters using Cat5e [or better] cabling)
|Packets||Maximum packet size: 16352 bytes (jumbo frames); 9000 bytes under macOS|
|Data Rates Supported||5 Gb/s, 2.5 Gb/s, 1 Gb/s, 100 Mb/s|
|Maximum Transfer Rate||400 MB/s|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||1.5 x 3.25 x 0.7 in. (38 x 83 x 18 mm)|
|Weight||0.15 lbs. (0.07 kg)|
Fiyat: Talep Üzerine
- Mac with USB-A or USB-C ports
- Mac with Thunderbolt 3 ports
- macOS 10.13.6+
- macOS Catalina compatible
- Windows computer with USB-A or USB-C ports
- Windows computer with Thunderbolt 3 ports
- Windows 10 (64-bit Edition Version 1809 or greater)
- Linux computer with USB-A or USB-C ports
- Linux computer with Thunderbolt 3 ports
- Linux Kernel 5.0+