Presto 10GbE 10GBASE-T
Dual-Port 10 Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express 3.0 Card
- Adds 10GbE Connectivity to Mac Pro Towers, Windows PCs, and Linux Servers—Powerfully simple way to add high-performance 10GbE connectivity to your computer with PCIe slots
- Optimized for Thunderbolt™—Ideal for use in Sonnet's Echo™ Express and xMac™ Thunderbolt-to-PCIe card expansion systems
- Cost Effective—Connects to 10GbE infrastructure via inexpensive CAT-6 or CAT-6A cables at distances up to 55 or 100 meters, respectively
- Simple Setup™—Low-profile x4 PCI Express® 3.0 card installs into an available slot, and after a simple driver installation, configures through OS X Network control panel or Windows Device Manage
- Supports Transparent Failover—Keeps your computer connected in case a single cable is disconnected or one of the ports fails
- Supports Link Aggregation (Teaming)—Increases throughput beyond what a single connection can sustain
- Ürün Tanımı
- Teknik Özellikler
10 Gigabit Cabled NetworkingUltra-Fast 10 Gb/s Network Connection
With creative pros’ increasing demand for greater data transfer speeds and more bandwidth over shared networks, it’s no wonder that 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10GbE) use has skyrocketed—this high-speed cabled networking standard offers ten times the performance of Gigabit Ethernet, the common wired network connection included with most computers today. To get your computer up to speed, you’ll have to adapt—Sonnet’s Presto™ 10GbE 10GBASE-T PCIe 3.0 card is a powerfully simple and cost-effective way to add dual-port copper 10GbE connectivity to your Mac Pro® tower or Windows® PC, or Linux® server.
Simple Set-Up. High-Performance Computing.
The Presto 10GbE 10GBASE-T card enables you to connect your computer to high-speed infrastructure and storage without stepping down in speed. Setup is simple—after installing the low-profile card into an available x4 or larger PCIe slot in your computer, just download and install a driver, connect to the switch or device’s 10GbE ports via inexpensive CAT-6 or CAT-6A copper cabling at distances up to 55 or 100 meters, respectively, and then configure the card through the OS X® Network control panel or Windows Device Manager. This Sonnet solution is perfect for high-performance computing where low latency, high bandwidth, and low CPU overhead are required.
Dual Ports IconIts increased throughput performance and low host-CPU utilization are achieved through functions such as flow control support, 64-bit address support for systems using more than 4GB of physical memory; and stateless offloads such as TCP, UDP and IPv4 checksum offloading, enabling your computer to perform better while large files transfers or high I/O operations take place. With its dual ports, this Sonnet adapter supports transparent failover to keep your computer connected in case a single cable is disconnected or one of the ports fails, and it also supports link aggregation (teaming)(1) for increased throughput!
Optimized for ThunderboltGot a Thunderbolt connection, but no PCIe slot? Presto 10GbE 10GBASE-T is ideal for use in one of Sonnet's Echo Express or xMac Thunderbolt-to-PCIe card expansion systems—the combo enables you to add ultra-fast 10GbE network connections to any Mac® or Windows PC with a Thunderbolt 2 port.
Fiyat: US$ 399*
*Fiyatlara KDV dahil değildir
|Form Factor||Low-profile PCIe computer card|
|Bus Interface||PCI Express v3.0, x4|
100 meters using CAT-6A cabling
55 meters using CAT-6 cabling
5GBASE-T, 2.5GBASE-T, 1000BASE-T
100 meters using CAT-5E, CAT-6, or CAT-6A cabling
|Link Aggregation (Teaming)||Supported|
|Packets||Maximum packet size: 15872 bytes (jumbo frames)|
Fiyat: US$ 199*
*Fiyatlara KDV dahil değildir
- Mac Pro® 3,1, 4,1, 5,1 or 7,1 (2019)
- PC desktop or server
- Xserve 3,1
- OS X 10.8.5+
- macOS Big Sur compatible
- 64-bit editions of Windows 10, 8, 7; Server 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008
- Mac (Intel®) or PC via a Thunderbolt to PCIe Card Expansion System
- Mac (M1) not currently compatible.